Powered By Blogger

el amor

miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

sorceress from the moon



with a sweet face is like the sun
and a sad look is like the moon
you bewitched my heart
sorceress from the moon
and your smile is like the sun
and your brown hair
as the obscure night.
you are the owner of my love
and the angel that
guards the key
of my heart
and in your silhouette
it burns the intense
flame of the passion
since your there is no
other one heart
since you there is no
other one, my love
you are my destination
you are my obsession
and the sacred medicine
to cure
this bitterness
like the stars of fire
that burns the sky
you are magic
captivacion of the sky
we have roads to
show as a path
you are the most
beautiful goddes
that i have known
to show me my path
take my heart
and have it charmed
with a charm
wizard of love and
mad passion
make me forever yours
and i live with you a century
as star
in the sky
as a god in your chest
i will live forever in you
my sweet love.

No hay comentarios: