Powered By Blogger

el amor

jueves, 13 de enero de 2011

my sweet mother


My mother is a treasure
Tucked away in the background
The clear sea,
My mother is a lark
Full of beauty
And majesty,
His magical song
Will make you sigh
My mother is a beautiful symphony
Worth listening
Her sweet tips
They are precious diamonds
Anyone want to own
My mother has stars
Tired stars
With which searches
Liar heart
And encourages the downcast,
My mother has a keen ear
The distance that you can listen,
And with patience you know understand
The problems that your little heart
Him low .... My mother is a rose
In the vast garden of God,
IS a star in the sky darker,
It is an oasis in a dry desert.
My mother has withered skin,
But the soul of a girl
Her heart is a hawk adventurer
And the awesome powers of a lion.
My mother is gentle dove which
Simple blue sky that night in April,
Coquettish as the colors of a rainbow
and the magical Northern Lights Painting

No hay comentarios: